beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

Dressing Table Snippets

In keeping with my plan to stay clutter free and organised this year, I've started off by spring cleaning my dressing table. I've had a huge clear out of my make up, giving some away and also selling a few things on depop. This year I'm hoping to keep everything fresh, clean and organised with my most loved products close to hand.

After my make up overhaul I took a trip to Muji to invest in some more acrylic drawers, they're so convenient and make reaching for my make up a dream! I originally wanted to pick up a single drawer but they don't seem to be available anymore, instead I picked up another two drawer, this time with a flip top for easy access to my everyday make up.

My Malm dresser drawer holds my seasonal Essie picks and a few favourite eyeshadows including the dreamy iridescent rose gold Nars Outer Limits and it's more affordable dupe Topshop Shuffle the Cards. I've also popped a couple of eye pencils in there to remind me to use them more often, the H&M Eyeliner in Grand Cru has such a creamy and pigmented formula, I really need to pick up another shade!

Fresh flowers and spring candles are a welcome addition to my dressing table this month, Diptyque Baies fills my home with a divine scent of blackcurrant and rose and the pink roses help to create a bright, fresh feel.
I also can't be without my Denman brushes, always having one close to hand. The Denman grooming brush is a current favourite, it helps to give me silky soft, shiny tresses and transforms tight curls into effortless soft waves with just a few strokes.

Lastly, I've toying with the idea of replacing my mirror, I love this copper hexagon mirror, something to make the centrepiece of the dressing table. Although I do adore the princess-eque feel of my mirror, it can get a little lost to the side.

What do you think of my dressing table set up?

0 Comments for " Dressing Table Snippets "

Back To Top