beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

NEW YEAR HOME SNIPPETS

muji drawers make up
west elm coasters anthropologie mug
copper lamp
home decor blog
quidditch harry potter funko pop
With the Christmas decor tucked safely away for another year my home always feels a little bare in January and so I've been busy adding new decor and cosy little touches to our home.
Fresh flowers are a must for me in the New Year, they really help to brighten things up. I recently picked up this gorgeous vase for a steal from Wilkinsons - it was just £3!

Another Muji drawer is high on my wishlist this month, I've switched out a few of my lip products and blushers for winter and the slow transition into spring but I need a little more space for my everyday make up. These clear acrylic drawers make reaching for my make up a dream, I love the clean, minimalistic feel they give too.

These gorgeous Pink Alabaster and Brass Coasters have helped to add a luxe feel to my table top. As well as the dreamy design, they're sturdy, weighted and will hopefully last me a lifetime. I also invested in this adorable cat mug, perfect for a hazelnut hot chocolate on these cold winter days!

There's an abundance of candles scattered around my home for a cosy, homely feel. Ideal for a gloomy winters day they brighten up the home and fill the whole room with fragrance. Diptyque Pomander is constantly burning in my home, it's divine and perfect for this time of the year. With orange, cinnamon and cloves it fills the home with a warming and comforting fragrance.
Among my favourite candles sits a couple of copper lights, this adorable star light is from ikea and my favourite desk lamp from homebase.

Lastly, this beautiful Harry Potter book boxset is the latest addition to my bookcase, my old set was looking a little worse for wear and so I was beyond thrilled when I opened this gorgeous set from my Mum at Christmas. My little Qudditich Harry stands pride of place in front of the set, I've heard that wave 2 with Luna and Yule Ball Hermione is about to hit soon - I can't wait!

Have you picked up anything new for the home recently?
0 Comments for " NEW YEAR HOME SNIPPETS "

Back To Top