beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

UPDATED ESSIE COLLECTION

essie collection
Having been around a year since my last Essie collection and with 3 for 2's, kind gifts and far too many treat yourself moments over the past year, my Essie collection has grown quite a bit. I though I would revisit my collection for a little update!

My most recent Essie polishes were actually a gift from Alex - I adore this dreamy Bridal collection set that he picked up for me. My next planned purchase is Essie Starry Starry Night, as soon as it's available again I'm snapping it up, it's been on my wishlist for the longest time - I'm so happy that Essie are bringing it back again!
After looking at my collection as a whole I seem to be missing a few lighter, summery shades, maybe next time boots have a 3 for 2 offer... I'd love to know your favourite picks!
essie purple shades
The Berries

First up is my absolute favourite shade to wear, berry. There's something about autumnal hues, rich berries, plums and mulberry tones that I just love, they're flattering on the nails and work so well as the base for a glittery mani!
Essie Sole Mate is one of my top picks, a glossy, vampy shade, Essie Bahama Mama, a rich plum is another of my most worn polishes, then there's one of my latest additions Essie Fashion Flares, a magenta bar glitter that looks pretty simply brushed over the nails, Essie it's Genius - a violet quartz shimmer and Essie Angora Cardi a creamy, dusty mauve.

essie blue
The Blues/Greens

I'm fairly surprised how many blues I have in my collection! I own - Essie's Midnight Cami a deep blue with twilight shimmer, Essie Aruba Blue, a flattering sapphire foil, Essie A Stroke Of Brilliance, a frosty periwinkle blue glitter, Essie Maximilian Strasse Her - a firm favourite of mine and the cult favourite Essie Mint Candy Apple.

essie pinks
The Pinks/Corals

Next up are three pinks, Essie Peach Daiquiri a dreamy vibrant coral, Essie Cute as a Button which is similar to Peach Daiquiri but a little more pink and Essie A Cut Above, a chunky, soft pink glitter.

essie nude shades
The Nudes

Most of the nude shades that I own come from this dreamy bridal set, Essie's Vanity Fairest being the only exception, I've owned and loved this shimmery nude pink for a long time now!
From the set there's Essie Allure aka Kate Middletons Wedding day mani pick, Essie's Ballet Slippers (another cult shade) and Essie Sugar Daddy, one that I've coveted for a while now after spotting it a lot on Pinterest!

essie reds
The Reds

Mainly pulled out at Christmas, Essie Leading Lady is a gorgeous, sparkly deep red that has flecks of raspberry glitter running through it, perfect for the festive season. Next up is Essie Bordeaux, a deep burgundy and my ultimate favourite shade. Lastly Essie Aperitif is a cherry red that makes the perfect red mani.

essie glitters
The Metallic Glitters

Some of the most aesthetically pleasing of the bunch, my copper/silver/gold glitter collection has grown rapidly over the past year, I just can't get enough of these shimmery shades!
First off there's Essie Sparkle On Top (the last polish of the Bridal set), Essie Frillin' Me Softly, an icy silver bar glitter with flecks of frosty blue, Essie Rock at the Top - my top pick for gilded tips, the divine Essie Summit of Style, a chunky copper glitter and Essie Tassel Shaker, a gorgeous Copper and Bronze glitter.

The only treatment that I own from Essie is the Essie Nail Treatment Apricot Cuticle oil, it hydrates and nourishes the nails and cuticles with a blend of moisturising oils, just one quick swipe leaves my nails feeling supple and strong.

Phew, that's a lot of polishes! What are your favourite Essie Picks?
0 Comments for " UPDATED ESSIE COLLECTION "

Back To Top