beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

An Essie Haul - Two Dreamy Picks

essie mauves
essie ladylike
After visiting as many Essie counters as possible to try and track down these two dreamy shades, I walked away disappointed and took to my laptop instead. A few clicks later and after an online order raced it's way to me, I finally laid my hands on these beautiful shades.

I've been drawn towards muted tones this spring which is a change from the pastel and brights that I normally pull out at this time of the year! These soft hues are so flattering on the nails and ideal paired with delicate, dainty silver or gold jewellery.

My first pick, Essie Cabana Boy is part of the limited edition retro revival collection. A soft, pearl white/grey with a hint of lilac, this heavenly shade is a new staple. It's such a shame that it's a limited edition shade, I already know that I'll get tons of wear from this - paired with floaty dresses, soft fabrics and midi rings, it looks so pretty!

Next up is Essie Ladylike, a creamy muted mauve and perfect year-round neutral shade. The smooth formula makes application a dream, opaque in just one coat it's incredible for a minimal, simple, polished mani. It's one that I can see being great for all occasions, interviews, weddings or lunch dates!

I'm so in love with my new Essie picks, they were a steal thanks to the buy one get one half price deal thats currently on boots online! Ladylike isn't one that I've ever spotted in store and so it was well worth an order to get my hands on this gorgeous shade too.
I'm tempted to splurge on another Essie polish or two, I love the look of Essie Birthday Suit from the revival collection, Starry Starry Night has been on my wishlist for the longest time too!

What do you think of these shades?
Tag : Nails
0 Comments for " An Essie Haul - Two Dreamy Picks "

Back To Top