beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

An April To Do List


1. Don't get sucked into the many April fool's floating round, they always get me - I'm still half convinced that Pineberries are a thing!

2. Make a most of April showers/rainy days before the hot, dry months ahead.

3. Pick up this cute cactus tee, paired with leggings it looks idea for lazy days at home!

4. This cactus jewellery holder is pretty adorable too!

5. Find a new fresh, floral scent for spring. With notes of peony, jasmine and rose Jo Malone Peony and Blush Suede sounds perfect!

6. Eat a little better. After indulging in a few too many Easter eggs last month, I'm hoping to cut down on my sugar intake during April.

7. Splurge on a hexagon mirror for my dressing table, I love this gold one.

8. Restock my Lush stash. Now that I'm finally getting to the end of my Christmas supply I'm ready to stock back up on a few new bits, The Comforter, another Golden Egg and the Oatfix Face Mask are on my to buy list this month!

9. Plant a windowsill herb garden.

10. Pick up a new Nars blush, Luster looks like such a dreamy shade - a gorgeous apricot with golden shimmer running through it - ideal for spring!

What's on your to do list for April?
0 Comments for " An April To Do List "

Back To Top