beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

Kitchen Planning

Now that I've finished the bathroom (I'll pop up a little post this Sunday!) I've moved onto planning my dream kitchen. Whilst there's not much I can do about the dreary beige speckled countertops (forever dreaming of marble surfaces) I've been adding decor, cutlery and serving ware to my wishlist in the hopes that when we own our own home one day it will all fit together nicely!

Starting with a huge clear out of my kitchen, I'm planning on following the Kondo method - keeping only the things that I love and things that are useful. It's so great to pull absolutely everything out to sort through and clean, check sell by dates and organise before wiping down all my cupboards and surfaces and tidying them away! 

My colour scheme plans for the kitchen are white, wood, gold, marble and grey. I'm aiming for a crisp, clean space with gold detailing, marble surfaces and a pop of greenery from fresh herbs and plants. 
I would love my kitchen to be somewhere that inspires me to be healthy, cook from scratch and eat well. I've plans to store my Spirazlier and Nutribullet close to hand, also having a stack of healthy cookbooks like Deliciously Ella's close by for inspiration will help me to whip up some fresh, healthy meals!

H&M home is my go to place for kitchen accessories, actually most home decor! I just love this gold leaf shaped trivet, I also love the look of their cushions, they look perfect to brighten and make the space a little more cosy. This mint one looks ideal to pop on my kitchen chairs!

For the gold/metallic details, I've already invested in this beautiful gold cutlery set, I also have my eye on this dreamy gold flatware serving set, I'm keeping an eye out for a similar set with a lower price tag - this hammered copper set from Oliver Bonas is pretty dreamy! 
A marble or wood serving tray is also on the top of my wishlist, I love the look of this one from next, it looks ideal for serving up platters of fruit, bread or cheese on.

Lastly, a mint KitchenAid would be the dream, they're divine - the ultimate kitchen accessory! I'm hoping that one day I'll be able to justify buying one!

Kitchen Wishing

0 Comments for " Kitchen Planning "

Back To Top