beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

A Spring Beauty Wishlist

After a recent (huge) de-clutter of my make up I found myself left with a few empty spaces and spots to fill in my muji and Alex drawers. Now that I've streamlined and my stash, it's so easy to see what's missing from my collection - I own an insane amount of neutral eyeshadows but not many powders or foundations, I also have about 7 different highlighters on the go! 

Now that I own a lot less make up I feel a little better about treating myself to a few new bits. I haven't splurged on make up in the longest time and so I currently have a beauty wishlist packed full of dreamy, shimmery products, heavenly fragrances, dewy bases and perky spring hues! Here are a few of my picks:


What's on your beauty wishlist?

0 Comments for " A Spring Beauty Wishlist "

Back To Top