beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

March Monochrome Favourites

Starting with a lifestyle favourite, this Spiralizer has been in constant use in my kitchen this month. It's really helped to up the amount of vegetables I eat, I just love making courgetti, butternut squash noodles and sweet potato curly chips, which are incredible especially when dunked in guacamole!

Another favourite during March was Parks and Recreation, we worked our way through all seven seasons in record time - Leslie Knope is literally my hero! I ordered Yes Please as soon as it finished, it's witty, down to earth and an enjoyable read - I'm loving it so far! I'm also eyeing up this Treat Yo Self Print, I'm missing the series already - is it too soon to watch it from the beginning again?!

I've been adding a few new home touches for spring this month, this little ring holder from Muji is ideal for storing my rings, it's minimalistic and so cute. I also pulled Dipyque Baies out to burn, with March's stormy days having candles flickering and the divine, comforting scent of blackcurrant and rose helped to make my home feel cosy and warm.

Lush's Salted Coconut Hand Scrub has been a staple this month. You only need to massage a small amount of this heavenly scrub onto hands to cleanse, hydrate and gently exfoliate. The pampering combination of sea salt, argan oil, lemon and coconut oil leaves hands silky soft, it's a must have if you suffer from parched mitts!

For nails, I've fallen completely in love with Essie's Cabana Boy, everything from the gold stars on the lid to the pearly white hue with a hint of lilac is so dreamy. Paired with delicate gold rings and floaty dresses, it's ideal for spring!

Lastly, the H&M Pure Radiance Powder Blusher in Golden Peach has been my top pick for radiant, flushed cheeks. Just a swipe of this shimmery blush perks up the skin, bringing warmth, radiance and light to the complexion.

What were your favourite products in March?
0 Comments for " March Monochrome Favourites "

Back To Top