beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

A Bathroom Revamp


bathroom shelves
fluffy towels
diptyque candle
lush review
best lush shower gel
interiors blogger
My bathroom finally seems to be coming together, I've had a huge overhaul, de-cluttered my bath products and invested in a few new storage holders. Filled with fluffy towels, gold accents and Lush products galore, it's starting to feel like a relaxing, pampering space!

The ladder shelves were a great eBay find from the Sue Ryder eBay store. They're brand new, were so easy to assemble and all proceeds go to charity! They're the perfect size for my little bathroom!
On the top shelf I've popped a dreamy Diptyque candle and I'm toying between placing my face cloths and beloved Oskia Cleanser or a potted plant into the gold leaf pot for a pop of greenery. For now I've placed in a plant to brighten up the space, I love the look of String of Peals hanging plants and so I may swap it out for my Cleanser until I can get my hands on one!

The next two shelves hold these gorgeous gold wire baskets which are so ideal for storing Lush products or spare towels in. The top basket currently holds my bath bombs, the Salted Coconut Hand Scrub (perfect for pampering dry mitts) and Alex's Kalamazoo beard and facial wash which he absolutely loves!
The lower basket is a great size for storing my lush shower gels in, as you can see I'm pretty smitten with them. The Rose Jam shower gel is one my favourites, it smells divine, such a shame it's limited edition! Lush's The Comforter shower gel is another top pick, the comforting blackcurrant fragrance is heavenly. I really must pick up the bubble bar version to try!

Lastly, I always have a bottle of the Bumble and Bumble Sunday Shampoo close to hand, it's been a favourite of mine for years now. It's a gorgeous clarifying shampoo that removes product build up, hard water minerals and pollutants. Paired with a good conditioner it's leaves my hair feeling incredible, so swishy, soft and bouncy!
0 Comments for " A Bathroom Revamp "

Back To Top