beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

Spring Lipsticks

As much as I love to wear berries, plums and reds there's something so satisfying about pulling out all of the pretty pinks, perky corals and soft nudes ready for the warmer months. I've pulled together a list of my favourite picks for spring, not only to they perk up my make up but they make my dressing table look fresh, airy and bright too - perfect for spring!

The Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate is perfect for the ever changing weather. This heavenly, buttery soft balm melts onto the lips, leaving them nourished and tinted a glossy pink. Packed with vitamins, antioxidants and shea butter, this gorgeous balm has become a staple for me for soft supple lips.

For a bold spring pink, Nars Yu is the one. I just can't get over the formula of Nars lip pencils, they're simply divine - creamy, pigmented and so long lasting. Just one swipe of this shocking pink instantly freshens up my make up, it's ideal for April's rainy days!


The limited edition Nars Iberico (Nars Timanfaya is a great dupe!) is another beautiful pick, this bright orange red packs a punch, it's budge proof and looks gorgeous paired with a gold highlighter like Topshop Sunbeam!

Next up is the latest addition to my lipstick stash the Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Lipstick in Coachella Coral, a wearable coral pink that looks oh so dreamy on the lips. This is the perfect perky coral shade to pair with floaty spring dresses and dewy skin. The creamy formula, divine hue and pretty packaging make this luxe lipstick such a treat to own! 

Lastly, for an every day shade, I've pulled out Clinique Nude Pop, a pretty soft nude. Inbuilt with a primer, this long lasting lipstick pairs well with winged liner or a smokey eye for a sophisticated, chic look.

What are your lip picks for Spring?

0 Comments for " Spring Lipsticks "

Back To Top