beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

April's Pastel Favourites

pastel make up
April is my favourite spring month - full of blossoming tree's, pastel hues, new summery treats in store and the start of A/W previews online. Not to mention the cosy, showery days where a sip of hot chocolate, Lush baths and snug blankets can be a temporary thing again - I just love it!

As I tried to make April a sugar free month (bar a mini egg downfall mid-month) I created a healthy hot chocolate treat, mixing raw cocoa powder with hot almond milk and a dash of cinnamon. Surprisingly rich, chocolatey and only slightly bitter (which I actually love), this really helped to curb my sugar cravings and helped me to get my Sunday hot chocolate fix.
This gorgeous mint Riess enamel saucepan has made heating up my almond milk a dream, it's such a cute addition to my kitchen, I actually picked mine up in TKMaxx for around £7, as a hot chocolate lover it's such a treat to have!

This adorable pastel rainbow mug has also been the perfect match for my hot chocolates, it's huge - the ideal size for an ultimate indulgence. Plus it reminds me of rainbows and unicorns - heavenly!

My favourite accessory pick this month is this blush pink pom pom bag charm. It helps to add a little spring colour to my bag, it's so cute and fluffy too!

The mixture of April's cold, rainy days, hay feverish warm/sunny days and even the occasional snow shower (what?!) has left my skin quite parched and dry. The Lush Lemony Flutter buttery balm has been my saviour this month, treating dry patches and flaky skin with nourishing shea butter, mango butter, coconut oil and avocado oil. I honestly don't know how I survived without this multi-purpose balm, a little goes such a long way, it leaves me with silky soft skin and it smells divine!

For nails, I've been switching between Essie Cabana Boy, a soft pearl with a hint of lilac and Essie Mint Candy Apple, a fresh mint green. These dreamy shades are ideal for spring, I honestly can't get enough of Cabana Boy, it's such a pretty, delicate shade and so flattering on the nails!

Another beauty pick this month is the Topshop Lipstick in Innocent. This pastel pink lipstick looks incredible paired with a smudgy, smokey eye or winged liner. The formula of Topshop lipsticks are pretty impressive - pigmented, creamy on application and fairly long lasting too.

Lastly, I've been smitten with my bdellium tools brushes, these vegan, eco friendly brushes are some of my top picks. The 785 brush is heavenly, so soft and blends eyeshadows effortlessly. Another favourite is the 781 brush, it's tapered and so nestles into the crease and blends perfectly.

What were your favourite products in April?
0 Comments for " April's Pastel Favourites "

Back To Top