beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

May's Blue Favourites

This month actually has been anything but blue! I had a few pinch me moments - firstly being shot by the incredible Rankin whilst wearing and having a peek at Essie's gorgeous new Gel Couture Range (heads up, they're incredible!) and then winning Fleur's Luxe Life competition, I mean, is this all really happening?! It's truly been a wonderful month!
The cooler, cosy rainy days mid-May meant that I was able to indulge in the occasional Lush bath, I've been obsessed with Intergalactic, it's my favourite bath time treat! This space inspired bath bomb is simply incredible, it smells divine, like sweet peppermint and transforms the bath into something reminiscent of the nights sky - with lustre vortexes and swirling neon galaxy's! It's such a pretty pick and packs a punch with twinkling gold glitter and twilight blue hues which I love, it really is a magical treat!

My H&M sunglasses have also been a top pick this month, similar to the ray-ban round sunglasses at just a fraction of the price, they're so flattering, ideal for summer too!

For the home, I'm still so in love with this ampersand print from Nouvelle Daily, it looks so pretty sitting on my bookcase, I've got my eye on the Happily Ever After print to buy next!

For beauty, the Liz Earle Botanical Shine shampoo has been a daily staple throughout May, it leaves me with silky soft, bouncy, just out of the salon feeling tresses. It's full of essential oils, fruit extracts and is SLS free and so gentle on the scalp. I've also loved using the Bumble and Bumble Sunday Shampoo, it's perfect for clarifying and removing product build up from your hair!

With the changing weather wrecking havoc on my skin this month I've added La Roche Posay Serozinc to my daily routine. This soothing mist helps to keep breakouts at bay, I've been using this in the morning before my moisturiser and it's really helped to clear up my skin.

Lastly, on my nails I've been reaching for blue hues. I love wearing Essie Aruba Blue, a sapphire foil on my toes during the warmer months, I've also been pairing Essie Midnight Cami, a deep blue with twilight shimmer with Essie A Stroke of Brilliance as a glittery accent nail. Essie Maximilian Strasse Her is still a go to favourite at this time of the year too!

What were your favourite products in May?
0 Comments for " May's Blue Favourites "

Back To Top