beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

A Mini Mac Haul

mac-haul
Having a little MAC splurge always feels like such a treat! Last week I added a few picks that I've longed for for a while now to my online basket. Here's what I picked up:

MAC Soar Lip Liner - I didn't expect to love this mid-toned pink brown hue as much as I do, it's such a flattering shade! I've been wearing this practically every day since I bought it, it looks ideal for autumn/winter too. I'm excited to pair this with and wear under MAC Mehr, it's the perfect pairing!

MAC Whirl Lip Liner - I finally caved and picked up this coveted shade (can I just have Kylie Jenner lips now please?!). I love the texture of these lip pencils, they're creamy and glide easily over the lips when first prepped with a little balm. Whirl is a gorgeous muted rosy brown that has a 90's feel about it - I've already added the lipstick version to my wishlist, it's such a pretty shade!

MAC Honeylust Eyeshadow - After a bid to revamp and fill up my MAC pro palette I thought I would pick up a new shade. After flitting between a few different hues I settled on Honeylust, a gorgeous peachy bronze with a hint of sparkle. It's such a versatile shade that works so well paired with bright lips for spring, soar lip liner or a vampy lipstick for winter!

MAC Pro palette and Insert. - I get so much use from my MAC quad but my Pro Eyeshadow Palette often feels a little neglected. After coming to the realisation that having the transparent cover on my MAC Quad was the reason for me reaching for it on a much more regular basis, I decided to upgrade my (very) old opaque pro palette and pick up a shiny new one. It's already made such a difference, I've rearranged my whole stash and now reach for it daily, I have 5 shades left to fill...which shade to pick up next?

mac-pro-palette
0 Comments for " A Mini Mac Haul "

Back To Top