beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

New Home Details

food blogger
H&M home

Blueberry drink
lifestyle blogger beauty blogger
ikea plant
pretty interior
I just can't seem to stop buying home decor at the moment! After yet another little H&M and Ikea spree, I think our flat is finally starting to come together. I've been working on replacing some worn/tired pieces along with adding a few new additions to our home too!

From H&M home I picked up a few essentials, fluffy new towels from H&M (pink for me, grey for Alex) and some trivets for the kitchen. I just love H&M towels, they're gorgeous, affordable and great quality! The pops of pink in my revamped bathroom have really brightened up the place, along with the gold details it has such a relaxing, luxe feel about it now. 

I picked up these whiskey style glasses from Ikea, I'm planning to use them for smoothies, fresh juices and mocktails on warm summer evenings. For now I've been enjoying an iced blueberry drink with sticks of apple, it's delish! They're the ideal size for sipping on a refreshing ice cold orange juice for a treat in the morning too! 
I couldn't leave Ikea without a plant, I instantly fell in love with this adorable hawthornia succulent - I've named him Stanley and popped him on my shelf for now, he fits in so well!

Crystals seem to be everywhere at the moment, they make a divine addition to coffee tables, bedside tables, shelves or bookcases. Whilst on a whirlwind trip to Chichester I stumbled upon an adorable little crystal shop and picked up two amethyst pieces to pop on my shelves and brighten up my living room. They look heavenly and the way that they reflect the light is beyond pretty - I'm already hooked, have you seen aura quartz? I'm in love!

Lastly, you may seen a peek at my new dreamy Oliver Bonas mirror in my latest dressing table post, I'm still so smitten with this hexagon pick, it's such a pretty piece!
0 Comments for " New Home Details "

Back To Top