beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

What's In My Bag


Can we just take a minute to appreciate how dreamy this bag is - swoon! I don't think I've ever coveted a bag as much as I have this gorgeous Topshop number, everything from the luxe shape and blush pink lining to the gold detailing makes this my ideal bag. I snapped it up as soon as I could! The only downside is the clasp, the fact that it doesn't zip up or secure closed makes it not the most practical/safe pick. I've mentioned before that I prefer to carry around a small bag on an everyday basis and although I've been using this as my daily bag for now, it's really to replace my old Zara City bag so it'll mainly be used for car trips, quick trips to visit family and short train breaks away - which makes it the perfect fit!

I thought I would share a few things that I've been carrying around with me lately whilst I'm using it as an everyday bag. Aside from the essentials (keys, purse, phone) I carry around a few lip products, some sunnies and far too many rose gold accessories! 
This gorgeous Rose Gold Sunglasses Case was a steal from H&M, it's secure and study - my glasses don't slide around and it's a similar style to the Rayban cases which I love. My sunglasses are also from H&M, I think I've finally found a flattering shape and a pair that suits me. They're so simple and chic - I may have to pop back to H&M to look for a couple more pairs!
A few more rose gold picks include my blush pink pom pom keyring (similar here), this dreamy Accessorize card holder and my Layla headphones - so that I can listen to music or watch youtube videos whilst on the move!

For beauty, I always carry a nude liner to brighten up my tired peepers throughout the day. The H&M Soft Eyeliner Pencil in Pale Nude is perfect to pop on your waterline, it's creamy, stays put for hours and the packaging is beautiful!

I like to keep my bag quite minimal and so aside from the occasional loose bobby pin, cadburys wrapper or receipt it's fairly clutter free. I've also cut down on the amount of lip products I carry, narrowing it down to just three at the moment. The Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Yu is a spring staple, it's creamy on the lips, a gorgeous shocking pink and budge-proof. Another pick is the Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Lipstick in Coachella Coral, a dreamy coral pink that's ideal to perk up and freshen your make up on the go. Lastly, I can't be without a lip balm and the Korres Lip Butter in Quince is my current go to pick. I'm actually on the look out for a new balm, something that's nourishing, hydrating and that you don't have to dip your finger in the pot when out and about, the Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip Stick looks ideal!

What are your everyday must haves?
0 Comments for " What's In My Bag "

Back To Top