beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

A May To Do List


1. Find the perfect Spring Jacket, preferably in a blush pink or light grey shade like this one.

2. Perfect a refreshing, ice cold smoothie recipe ready for summer. Something that's sweet, fresh and healthy with strawberries, lime or raspberries- Yum!

3. Treat myself to a few NYX products, the soft matte lip creams look dreamy!

4. Snap up this gorgeous scallop bikini after seeing it on the beautiful Suzie.

5. Have a little 'me' time - spend time colouring in, reading, practising yoga and pampering.

6. (Finally) Start watching Game Of Thrones.

7. Pre-order all the new Harry Potter books - The Cursed Child, Fantastic Beasts, Oh and the new Magical Places and Characters Colouring Book too! 

8. Splurge on this Bloom planter and fill it with pink flowers. It's so pretty and will constantly remind me of one of my favourite quotes - 'Bloom where you are planted'.

9. Get more sleep. Lighter mornings, early rising singing (or sometimes screeching!) birds and warmer nights all disrupt my sleep around this time of the year. I'm planning on pulling out my sleep mask and investing in the This Works Deep Sleep Spray for a better nights sleep.

10. Keep an eye out for peonies in store, they're my favourite flowers - I'm so excited for them to be back in season!

What's on your to do list for May?
0 Comments for " A May To Do List "

Back To Top