beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

H&M Sunglasses

rayon-dupes
rayban-round-dupes
H&M are hands down my favourite store at the moment, I love everything from their heavenly home decor to incredible accessories, I just can't keep away! After yet another visit, I fell in love with their sunglasses and ended up walking away with three pairs!

Aside from my everyday pair (shown here) the two that I'm the most excited about are these dreamy mirrored picks. They're SO similar to their Ray-ban Round Metal counterparts at just a fraction of the price - which makes me feel totally justified in buying both pairs, ...right?

The first pair that I picked up were these gorgeous duo chromed ones with a blue/purple/green toned tint to the lenses. I love the combination of the blue lenses with the gold frames, one for summer holidays, they're fun and so flattering!

I just couldn't resist the rose gold metallic pair too. The rose gold frames are beautiful, and they have a slight pink red tone to the lenses which looks so flattering on. I can't get enough of rose gold this spring and these mirrored sunnies are such a cute pick!

Here are a few more similar dupes, I adore those Accessorize ones!

Tag : Style
0 Comments for " H&M Sunglasses "

Back To Top