beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

Five New Accessories

where-to-buy-accessories
I've recently picked up a few new bits - some classic, statement pieces along with a couple of bright picks for summer. I normally shop for accessories in autumn or winter and so don't have many summer appropriate pieces, with so many pretty picks in store at the moment, there's so much to choose from! Here's what I picked up...

Firstly, I have to give another little mention to this dreamy Topshop Bag, it's simple, structured and chic. The blush pink lining, gold detailing and sleek black finish make this bag feel more high-end than high-street, it's so practical and so far goes with everything I own!

After browsing Asos for some summery accessories (flower crowns, gold leaf headbands etc) I ended up with a couple of all year round picks instead. So far, the cold weather has left me reaching for vampy shades, muted tones and almost halloween-esque picks - like this Velvet Choker necklace. Paired with winged liner, matte eyeshadows, highlighted skin and MAC Whirl on the lips, it creates a gorgeous, chic look that's so 90's!
I also added this bright Pom Pom Ring to a small Asos order to bump it up to free delivery, it's pretty adorable but not really that wearable. It looks ideal for a prop for blog photos and instagram snaps though so I may hang onto it!

With size 2 feet, it's often hard to find a pair of shoes that I love, I was so happy to find these gorgeous M&S Ballerina Ghillies, they're ideal for summer and although they're actually kids shoes, are available in adult sizes too! I had to downsize to a size 1 for these as they come up a little larger than normal, they were pretty painful to wear in too - I definitely recommend wearing them paired with invisible socks for the first few wears!

Lastly, these dreamy rose gold sunnies are a new favourite pick. They're a beautiful metallic rose gold with a pink/red tone to them and are such a flattering style. I had been wearing them non-stop until the sun disappeared, they're so pretty -  super affordable too!
Tag : Style
0 Comments for " Five New Accessories "

Back To Top