beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

June's Blush Favourites

flatlay beauty blogger
peonies
June's rainy start left me reaching for endless mugs of peppermint tea in my favourite Anthropologie mug, it's been the perfect accompaniment to the stormy days! I've also enjoyed scrolling through the Cath Kidston and Primark AW16 hashtags throughout June, Primark A/W looks incredible, embellishments galore, cute bralettes and chic jackets - the dream! I've caught a few glimpses of Rifle Paper Co's 2017 preview on instagram too, everything looks so dreamy!

I finally got my hands on a bunch of peonies this month, once bloomed they lasted a good week and brightened up my whole home. I must have taken around 200 photo's of them, with blush pinks, whites, hints of yellow and soft peach shades they looked almost bridal, the perfect bouquet.

For beauty, I've been keeping things quite simple, torn between wanting to crack out the brights for summer or choosing autumnal hues to match the weather I settled on a few natural blush pink picks instead. My favourite lipstick of the moment is MAC Brave, a pigmented mauve pink 'my lips but better' hue, ideal for a wearable, polished pout. I love wearing it paired with MAC Soar for a gorgeous Kylie Jenner inspired lip too!

For my base, I've been mixing a little of the NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator in Sunbeam in with my foundation for a dewy glow. The shimmering pearl hue with a hint of pink helps to brighten and perk up my skin for all over radiance. I've also been popping the H&M Pale Nude Soft Eyeliner Pencil along my waterline to brighten up my eyes. It's creamy, long lasting and perfect to conceal tired/hayfevery peepers.

On my nails I've been flitting between a few pink Essie shades. My top picks this month have been Essie Sugar Daddy - a delicate sheer pink and Essie Ballet slippers, a glossy pale pink that looks so pretty on the toes!

As a result of the colder days, I've been moving away from cream eyeshadow bases and back to eyeshadow palettes. I've switched out my flat shader brush for the Zoeva 228/luxe crease fluffy blending brush which picks up just the right amount of product and blends eyeshadows effortlessly over the lids. Another fave this month is the 231/luxe petit crease - ideal for smudging out under the lash line. Finally the 221/luxe soft crease is another great pick, it blends out any harsh lines with ease.

Lastly, I've fallen completely in love with Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, I have Fleur to thank again for this luxe pick! To me it smells fresh, floral and slightly powdery with notes of orange, jasmine and rose - heavenly. Also the bottle is unreal, quite possibly the prettiest product I own!

What were your favourite products in June?
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave
0 Comments for " June's Blush Favourites "

Back To Top