beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

A June To Do List


1. Peonies, peonies, peonies. I need to find and buy some soon!

2. Snap up these adorable Asos Unicorn Flats.

3. Invest in a new misting spray for the warmer days (if we ever get them!), I love the sound of the Pixi Hydrating Milky Mist!

4. Read a little more, I have a few great books lined up to read (Red Queen, Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix & The Queen Of the Tearling) and summer is the perfect time to soak up some vitamin D in the garden and get stuck into a good book or two!

5. Get my DIY on, make a fluffy stool (like this one) for my dressing table or to use as a cute footstool. 

6. Book a trip to the Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour, it's been far too long since I visited this magical place, I planning on getting my hands on a pink pygmy puff when I'm there too!

7. Make a fort on a warm summers eve, with films, popcorn, fairy lights and the windows wide open!

8. Swap out my sugary breakfast cereal for something a little healthier, like chia pudding topped with strawberries!


10. Plan a trip to the seaside on a warm summers day, with a picnic lunch and buckets of ice cream!
0 Comments for " A June To Do List "

Back To Top