beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

Lush 'Me Time' Picks

lush dream cream review
With the gloomy, rainy weather and a general slump in the air it's the ideal time to take a step back, recharge and take care of yourself. Lush always delivers when it comes to needing a quick pick me up - there are a few products that really help to give you a little boost and a relaxing moment to yourself. I've gathered together and picked up a few new bits to do just that, here are my top, me time pampering picks...

Lush Dream Cream
The lacklustre weather and constant hayfever symptoms have left my skin feeling parched and pretty dry lately. I popped into Lush on the hunt for a quick fix and found Dream Cream, a soothing, nourishing lotion for stressed, unhappy skin. This dreamy, hydrating cream contains oat milk, rose water and chamomile blue oil to treat and heal dry, sensitive skins. There's definitely a reason why this is Lush's number one product, it's already worked wonders on my skin!

Lush Lemony Flutter
One of my favourite ways to pamper, relax and steal a few moments to myself is to flip open a book or magazine and paint my nails with a favourite Essie pick. Once dry, I slather my hands and cuticles with Lush's Lemony Flutter, a buttery multi purpose balm that's packed full of heavenly ingredients like nourishing mango butter, coconut oil and shea butter. It smells incredible - like lemon meringue pie and leaves my cuticles super soft and supple.

Lush Pumice Power
I recently picked up Lush Pumice Power as a treat for my tired feet. I like to fill up my bath with a little water and soak my feet for a while before scrubbing them with this fresh, orange scented bar to buff and polish away any dry skin. Then, I pop on a rich cream and some cotton socks for silky soft, smooth skin.

Lush The Comforter
Lastly, for a comforting, uplifting boost I reach for Lush The Comforter Shower gel or The Comforter Bubble bar - either of these comforting picks are divine! The bright yet comforting cassis fragrance resembles blackcurrant and the hints of vanilla and bergamot are warming, ideal for perking you up if you're feeling a little under the weather. My favourite quick fix when you need to take a little time for yourself, this mood boosting pick lingers on your skin and leaves you feeling cheerful and reassured.

What are your favourite pampering Lush Picks?
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave
0 Comments for " Lush 'Me Time' Picks "

Back To Top