beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

Kitchen Picks

My kitchen is one of the hardest areas to tackle in my home, as it's a rental flat we can't really replace the speckled beige countertops, so it's a little hard to re-vamp. A little update on my kitchen planning post - I've been adding pretty new pieces, gold accents, cute mugs and trivets (mainly from H&M Home) to decorate. Hopefully if we own our own home one day, I'll have everything ready to fit right in!

I picked up these dreamy gold New York mugs here, they're the ideal size for a morning cup of tea. As you can see, I'm pretty obsessed with Pukka teas, the peppermint and liquorice tea is divine!

Lately I've jumped back on the healthy eating bandwagon, I'm obsessed with Deliciously Ella's cookbooks - the butternut squash risotto recipe is delish! I'll usually rustle up something fresh and healthy for tea whilst listening to my Roberts radio, then for a evening treat we've been having a Co Yo whilst watching GoT!

For the occasional treat day when I'm in need of something rich and chocolatey, I like to get my bake on and whip up a batch of Nigel Slaters Chocolate Brownies, this is quite possibly my favourite recipe EVER, they're unreal. I pick up most of my baking accessories from Sainsburys (the copper ones), Anthropologie or Tiger and get most of my inspiration from Pinterest - you can follow me here!

I still have a few more bits to pick up - a marble serving board, a new toaster - I'm also SO in love with these dreamy West Elm coasters.

Where is your favourite place to shop for Kitchen Accessories?
SaveSave
0 Comments for " Kitchen Picks "

Back To Top