beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

An October To Do List


1. Visit a farmers market, pick up multicoloured mini pumpkins to decorate and carve for Halloween!

2. Splurge on a soft squashy cushion, I love this blush pink faux fur one from M&S, this affordable H&M fluffy pink pick is also pretty cute!

3. Take advantage of the £15 off £60 spend code at Space NK, I'm planning on treating myself to the Diptyque Vanille candle, an Aesop pick and maybe a Nars Blusher!

4. Watch Netflix with blankets, peppermint tea and fairylights on cosy autumn evenings. The new seasons of Reign and Once Upon a Time are back on this month, two of my favourite picks!

5. Bake pumpkin spiced cupcakes with butterscotch icing (a yearly tradition, recipe here!)

6. Find a good, natural lip balm. Considering the fact that you probably ingest quite a lot of lip balm during the colder months (how gross!), I'm on the lookout for one with all natural ingredients. The Eos lip balms look like a good place to start, they're 95% organic and 100% natural.

7. Seek out the Lush Christmas collection, I love the look of the Snow Fairy Body Conditioner, the Rose Jam Shower Gel is a must-have too!

8. Switch up my skincare for the colder months, pull out rich, hydrating picks to keep my skin in top condition. The Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask and Kiehls Ultra Facial Balm are parched skin saviours at this time of the year!

9. Treat myself to a new pair of Asos pyjamas, I'm torn between this cute lash shorts set and this pink twosie, I'm also so in love with this fluffy cloud robe!

10. Stock up on Fiendish Fancies and Candy Corn for Halloween!
SaveSaveSaveSave
0 Comments for " An October To Do List "

Back To Top