beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

Lush Halloween Treats

lush halloween
Last weekend I popped into Lush to pick up a few pieces from their Halloween collection, I wasn't too drawn to the spooky pieces like boo or the goth fairy, (although I've heard great things about them!). Instead I gravitated towards warm autumn hues, cute pumpkins and pretty leaves. I only picked up a few things from the new range, (I'm saving my pennies for the Christmas collection) but I'm so happy with my purchases, they've already filled my home with an incredible scent - fresh, sweet and spiced fragrances, so festive!

This magical treat creates beautiful pastel yellow, red, orange and green clouds as it slowly fizzes and melts away. The scent is ideal for autumn - reminiscent of fresh, crisp autumn mornings and crunchy falling leaves! With sweet Japanese maple, soothing sandalwood oil and uplifting bergamot and neroli, it's the perfect pick me up!

A repeat purchase for me each year and another uplifting pick for colder, darker days, I simply adore this sparkly little pumpkin! The scent is heavenly, a comforting, bright citrus and cinnamon mix, it lingers on the skin and creates mounds of bubbles!

This is the main pick that's filling my home with the most delicious fragrance - although it's not really the vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin pie scent that I had hoped for. Instead it's a sharp fruity, citrus, fragrance with just a hint of spice that transforms the bath into an orange lagoon, it's not my favourite of the bunch, but a great pick for Halloween nonetheless! 

I just love the heavenly scent of this buttery, sugary toffee pick - it's sweet, salted caramel notes make it smell good enough to eat! With moisturising ingredients like agave and coconut oil, this pampering soap is ideal for the colder days, it's filled my whole bathroom with it's dreamy fragrance and lingers on the skin!

Have you picked up anything from the Lush Halloween range? 
0 Comments for " Lush Halloween Treats "

Back To Top