beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

My Go-To Autumn Eyeshadows

rose gold eyeshadows
As the harsh, colder weather has started to settle in I've been reaching for shimmery, autumnal shades to wear. Burnished bronzes, warm coppers, champagne golds and rusts have become part of my daily make up picks - I just love pairing a soft smoky eye, a wash of dreamy rose gold or shimmery champagnes with a berry lip!

I always pull out my Urban Decay Naked 3 palette around this time of the year, with dreamy soft pinks, mauves and shimmery rose golds it's ideal, perfect to carry you through to the December party season too! The buttery smooth texture of the eyeshadows in this heavenly eyeshadow palette makes them effortless to work with, they blend like a dream and last well on the eyes. 

The cult Stila eyeshadow in Kitten is a saviour for brightening tired eyes. I use this as a highlight for the inner corner, brow bone and blended on the centre of the lids, or even just brushed over the entire lid for a shimmery eye. It's such a pretty champagne nude shade that's so versatile, I love wearing it dusted over cheekbones as a highlighter too!

One of my favourite eyeshadows Nars Outer Limits (affordable dupe here!) is a dreamy, sparkly iridescent rose gold. The peach toned base with flecks of pink and gold glitter running through it means that you can simply wash this mesmerising pick over the lids or pat on lightly to give an effortless shimmery eye with a rose gold sheen. 

I'm so smitten with the new Illamasqua Eyeshadow in Jubilance, although this looks like a burnished bronze in the pot, it translates to a divine metallic rose gold with silvery sparkles. Despite the fine glitter particles, it has a buttery texture, applies with little fallout and has a beautiful colour pay off - it's so flattering on!

Lastly, MAC Honey Lust is a gorgeous peachy bronze hue with a hint of sparkle. This dreamy pick looks pretty paired with fluttery lashes and a vampy lipstick!

What are your go-to shades for autumn?
0 Comments for " My Go-To Autumn Eyeshadows "

Back To Top