beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

8 A/W Releases To Get Excited About

I'm so ready for autumn now, after glimpsing a peek of upcoming beauty, style and home decor releases, I've been saving up my pennies for a splurge! Here's 8 upcoming releases that I'm seriously excited about: 

1. The Nars Fall Collection - This gorgeous Nars collection is full of heavenly picks, two new gorgeous vampy red matte lip pencils, shimmery copper eyeshadows and velvety eyeliners galore!

2. That Hourglass Marble Palette - Take a peek here! Out October.

3. Primark's A/W Drop - I've already spotted pieces trickling into stores, Primark always does Autumn and winter style so well! I have my eye on a few things so far, like this handy (and instagrammable) travel bag, throw on coat and dreamy cloud light!

4. Illamasqua Extinct Collection - Released here yesterday, I may have already made a cheeky order! Glittering jewel tone polishes, a divine, autumnal eyeshadow palette and shimmery eyeshadow singles, this collection looks ideal for A/W!

5. H&M Precious Glow Collection - I'm a little confused the Precious Glow Collection is noted as a summer release here in the UK but in the US, it seems to be H&M's fall collection. With gilded brows, shimmery foil eyeshadows, and vampy jewel toned lipstick - I think it's well suited for autumn! This swoon-worthy, affordable collection is filled with everything that I love, mettalics, shimmer and lustre sparkles! 

6. Lush Halloween and Christmas - You may have spotted the leaked products all over twitter and instagram earlier this week, with incredible new picks and a few old faves, I couldn't be more excited!

7. Oliver Bonas - Look out for dreamy homewares - cat trinkets, cooper and gold metallic picks, and chic monochrome decor. I love the pretty speckled bowls, monochrome and blush pink lamps and Agate book ends!

8. Netflix - With Once Upon a Time S6 and the Gilmore Girls Revival already lined up for an autumn release, I can't wait to pop on some fairylights, light candles and spend cosy autumn nights in catching up on my favourite shows.

Are there any releases that you're particularly looking forward to this A/W?
SaveSave
0 Comments for " 8 A/W Releases To Get Excited About "

Back To Top