beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

Shelf Snippets

roberts-radio
bloom and wild bouquet

gold swan
shelfie
diptyque baies
hygge
If you follow me on Instagram, you'll probably know that I like to switch up, re-style and change my Ikea shelves constantly. I spend a lot of time in my living room and so things can get a little boring if left the same, so I'm always moving things around!

Normally I opt for a light, airy yet slightly cluttered feel, with crystals, candles and my Roberts Radio always sits atop. The flowers are a gorgeous bunch from Bloom & Wild and the metallic baskets, boxes and trinkets are from H&M home

For a cosy feel, I light my candles and pop on my copper wire fairylights and Ikea Star light - ideal as autumn starts to creep in and the evenings slowly grow darker! I've been switching them on at the slightest hint of overcast skies, it really brightens the home and makes me so excited for autumn!
I've added a fluffy key charm, amethyst crystals and a pink Diptyque candle for a pop of colour - sometimes I'll add some greenery too!
Lately I've kept Lush Dream Cream close to hand, it's easy to grab and with oat milk, chamomile blue oil and rose water it's ideal for applying to cuticles, hands - any dry patches to keep my skin in top condition. 
Finally, my Harry Potter book set sits in pride of place on my bookshelf, I'll have to find a spot for Harry Potter and the Cursed Child now too!

I hope you liked a little peek at my shelves, I'll probably be switching up things again come autumn, I'm planning on adding a print and possibly more candles!
0 Comments for " Shelf Snippets "

Back To Top