beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

Dewy Skin For Summer

I'm pretty much drawn to anything that gives me radiant, glowy skin and with new highlighter releases and glow kits galore, I'm pretty sure (and very happy) that dewy skin looks here to stay! I've pulled out some radiance-boosting make up faves, dewy complexion picks, and skincare for fresh, healthy skin. I'll probably carry these through to autumn too - dewy, highlighted skin looks gorgeous paired with matte berry lips!

To prep my skin, I like to slather on the Sanctuary Spa Therapists Secret Facial Oil before bed - the mixture of heavenly oils works wonders on my skin overnight! Rich in hydrating jojoba, vitamin e, soothing frankincense and strengthening, balancing rosehip oils but lightweight and comfortable on the skin, this is one of my top skincare picks for glowing, plump and nourished skin.

On my cheeks, I've been reaching for the H&M Pure Velvet Cream Blush in Hot Pink, a divine, creamy berry pink. This pigmented blush blends effortlessly as a cream before setting in place as a powder - you only need such a small amount for flushed cheeks! It's a great, brightening pick to freshen up your make up and perk up the skin.

For highlighter, Ive been flitting between two gorgeous picks. The Sleek Solstice Palette is a dreamy quad with shimmery, complexion enhancing shades that when brushed over the high points of the cheeks, on the brow bone and cupids bow imparts a beautiful, luminous glow. The Topshop Glow Highlighter in Polish is my second pick - a creamy, iridescent highlighter that leaves you with a dreamy, ethereal glow. The pink and peach tones in this pearlescent highlighter so look flattering on the skin, it's a must-have for a dewy complexion!

Lastly, for the eyes, the Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mermerise in Jean is a heavenly pick. This shimmery champagne cream eyeshadow is enriched with vitamin e to keep the eye area hydrated. It brightens up the eye area with light reflecting pigments and gives a gorgeous soft sheen to the lids.

What are your top picks for a dewy glow?
0 Comments for " Dewy Skin For Summer "

Back To Top