beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

Five Staple Beauty Picks

Best beauty products
I've thrown together a few of my staple beauty picks, you know the type - the fail safe products that you're so unbelievably loyal to and continue to re-purchase time and time again! These all have a permanent place in my home, they work such wonders for me - here's a few of my top recommended picks!

Sleek Contour Kit in Light: After all these years, I'm still so faithful to the Sleek Contour Kit. A long lasting, fail-proof pick, this makes sculpting effortless, thanks to the easy to work with shades. Ideal for everyday wear, the contour hue is the perfect deep brown shade to sculpt and contour with, I find myself reaching for the flattering champagne highlighter shade on a near everyday basis, it gives such a heavenly glow.

Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel: This dreamy, pink, turkish delight scented gel is so worth the hype. It transforms from a gel into a silky oil as you massage and work it into your skin and with deep cleansing pumpkin enzymes, restorative vitamins c and e and softening vitamin a it leaves skin radiant, smooth and hydrated. This is my go-to to combat dull, uneven skin, it instantly perks up the complexion and leaves my skin so, so soft!

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushers: These finely milled, silky soft blushers glide effortlessly over the cheeks for a flawless, polished finish. The combination of the powdered pigments and swirls of ambient lighting powder work together to create a soft focus and radiant glow to the skin. Diffused Heat is a divine pick, a perky coral pink that looks so flattering on!

Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Alhambra: I love everything about this brightening eyeshadow duo - from the heavenly, buttery soft texture to the gorgeous, pigmented shimmery rose and gold champagne shades! This looks gorgeous washed over the lids and brings light to the eyes - I always get compliments when wearing this! 

Essie Ballet Slippers: I'm obsessed with this glossy, sheer pink shade! This looks beautiful painted on fingers or toes - it's ideal for delicate french mani. I've been re-painting this on my toes pretty much all summer, it requires a few coats to become completely opaque but then is long lasting, flattering and looks so pretty paired with a glitter!

What are your staple beauty picks?
0 Comments for " Five Staple Beauty Picks "

Back To Top