beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

July's Throwback Faves

90's beauty
It feels like 90's vibes are everywhere at the moment, from choker necklaces, crop tops to TV revivals, it all seems to be coming back! I'm certainly not complaining - although it feels a little strange to remember what it was like actually being a child in the 90's! I've totally fallen back in love with that 90's/2000's vibe, muted pink brown lips, TV picks and accessories galore!

I've been bubbling with excitement pretty much all month over the new Harry Potter releases, with the Harry Potter and the Cursed Child script drawing ever nearer (out today!!) and with the incredible Fantastic Beasts trailer cropping up, I'm seriously fangirling right now. (I got my cute Quidditch Harry here!)

July's heatwave left me with little energy, I must have spent a week living on fresh salads and vegan ice cream, slumped infront of my laptop with Gilmore Girls on repeat. It's up there as one of my top favourite this month - such a feel good, enjoyable series that makes me laugh out loud a lot! It instantly hooked me in at the first episode, it's such a charming, witty, sweet series.

My last lifestyle favourite is Robot Wars, such a throwback! Popped on in the background on a Sunday evening, it's the ideal fun watch - I really hope that they bring back Hypo-disc!

A couple of style favourites include cute velvet scrunchies - ideal for throwing hair up on lazy at-home days. I also love this velvet choker necklace, a little halloween-esque but can look so chic paired with winged liner and a 90's lip shade! 

For beauty, I'm all about 90's lips - the dreamy muted pink brown picks that look unreal, so flattering on. My top picks this month are the NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Soft Spoken, a wearable rosy brown, the Tanya Burr Cosmetics Soft Luxe Lipgloss is Martha Moo - a must-have, budge proof liquid lipstick and MAC Whirl Lip Liner, a creamy rose brown cult shade.

On my eyes, I've been reaching for the Tanya Burr Birthday Suit Eyeshadow Pallete practically every day. A dreamy quad filled with neutral picks - matte browns, a shimmery champagne and glittery brown it's ideal for everyday and I love the slight 90's feel about it. 

Lastly on my nails, aside from the occasional bright I've been drawn towards muted pink mauve's and flattering red browns, Essie's Ladylike is perfect for a pretty polished mani and Essie Bordeaux, a divine burgundy hue is quite possibly my favourite ever nail polish shade!

What were your favourite things in July?
0 Comments for " July's Throwback Faves "

Back To Top