beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

Summer Home Details

Gold home decor
peonies pink peonywedding planningdressing tablethis works deep sleep spray
There's a definite summery theme to my home at the moment, I'm loving pinks, corals, gold and brights to display! During the swelteringly hot days we've had lately I've spent my evenings pottering about, slowly tidying, re-organising and getting my home in order - I've also spent a LOT of my time binge watching Gilmore Girls on Netflix too (it's SO good)!

These dreamy H&M gold New York mugs (similar here!) are ideal for a morning cup of tea. I often switch on my Roberts Radio and sip on a chamomile tea (or if it's too hot a mug full of orange juice!) whilst getting ready in the morning!
Although I'm still so in love with my ampersand print (similar one here), I've actually ordered a new print to switch things up a little, something minamilistic and simple, I'm so excited for it to arrive!

My home has been filled with greenery this summer, after propagating succulents I've ended up with lot's of succulent babies (SO cute!). I have chilli plants, a Poinsettia and now Stanley, my Hawthornia looks like it's having babies too! My windowsill has turned into a bit of a mini garden! I've also been buying peonies as often as I can, they're my favourite flowers, such a pretty way to add a pop of colour in each room!

Wedding planning has been a top priority this summer, although I don't seem to be making much progress, we've kick-started the planning process again. Everything from the location, to a date to my dress is still up in the air, I can't decide whether I want a full on wedding dress or something a little more casual if we get married on a beach! I'm spending far too much time lately browsing Pinterest for the perfect ring, it's so exciting!

Lastly I've pulled out some summery beauty essentials, a few picks include this gorgeous Hourglass perky coral blusher, the heavenly coral pink Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Lipstick in Coachella Coral, Lush's Dream Cream and my favourite everyday shade the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Cannes.
The This Works Deep Sleep spray has been a bedside table must-have during this heatwave, it's made such a difference to my sleep, I honestly dont know how I managed without this divine lavender and chamomile sleep spray, it's made  a huge difference to my sleep!

Shop The Post

SaveSave
0 Comments for " Summer Home Details "

Back To Top