beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

Dressing Table - Summer Snippets

dressing table pintrest
interiors blogger peonies
beauty blogger essie
mac brave
beauty blogger make up brushes zoeva
muji drawers makeup
For a while now I've been switching and swapping pieces on my dressing table, trying to get things organised. It's slowly coming together - I'm aiming for a light, airy feel and whimsical vibe by adding trinkets, crystals and dreamy hues! I've added a few gold accents too, this beautiful hexagon mirror, cute love sign and gorgeous Denman Hairbrush.
Peonies are quite probably my favourite thing about summer (I'm more of an A/W girl at heart!) and so I've been popping them around my home and keeping myself surrounded by these pink blooms throughout the warmer months to lift my spirits and brighten up my home.

For beauty, the typical rainy British weather hasn't left me reaching for the usual bolds and brights this summer, instead I've been favouring blush pinks, red-browns and dusky mauves. MAC Whirl, Soar and Brave are my current go to lip picks and Essie Merino Cool, a gorgeous muted mauve and Essie Ballet Slippers, a glossy pale pink are my preferences for a polished mani.  
I have pulled out a few perky corals for the warmer days, the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat is ideal for pretty, flushed cheeks. This coral blush is a heavenly pick with swirls of radiance boosting ambient lighting powder for a dewy glow. Another favourite pick for summer is the NYX soft matte lip balm in Antwerp, a budge-proof flattering peach pink.

On my eyes, I've been reaching for my Nars palettes, in particular the Nars And God Created the Woman palette and Nars Alhambra, a gorgeous champagne rose and gold duo. Nars eyeshadows are beyond amazing, buttery soft, pigmented and the shades are unreal. The new long hot summer palette looks like an incredible pick, I'm so tempted to splurge on one!

Lastly, I've been keeping Lush's Dream Cream close to hand, this has been a total saviour for my parched skin. With oat milk, rose water and chamomile blue oil, this soothing, hydrating cream clears up sore, dry skin with ease, I'm so impressed with this dreamy cream!

What do you think about my dressing table set up?
0 Comments for " Dressing Table - Summer Snippets "

Back To Top