beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

A July To Do List

flowers flatlay

1. Snap up these super cute velvet Asos shoes, I can't decide between the dusky pink or black pair!

2. Invest in a flower press for snippings from my favourite blooms. I've been pressing them in an old book for now, there's something so whimsical and pretty about pressed floral pieces and petals!

3. Adopt a more positive attitude. Be kind, always.

4. Recharge and relax too, whether it's reading (Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is out this month yess!) colouring in unicorns or taking long Lush baths, I really want to take a little more time out this month.

5. Find a radiance boosting night cream, I love the Kiehl's Ultra Balm for dry skin days but I'm in need of something a little lighter for summer. I have my eye on the Origins Night-a-Mins oil free Renewal Cream, an old favourite!

6. Start eating seasonally again, it's all about the strawberries, apricots, peaches, watercress and courgettes in July!

7. Pick up a Funshine Care Bear from buildabear, because I am actually 5.

8. Try and spot the full buck/thunder moon on July 19th.

9. Binge watch series 1 & 2 of Teen Wolf on Netflix,  I'm already on episode 7 - it's a little jumpy so far!

10. Invest in a couple more of the Essie Gel Couture Nail polishes whilst they're currently on deal in boots!

What's on your July to do list?
SaveSaveSaveSave
0 Comments for " A July To Do List "

Back To Top