beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

Half Year Goals

I can't believe it's July already! I thought I would pull together a list of goals for the last half of the year, I love noting down a few half yearly goals as I have a clearer view of where I'm at, what's achievable and what I want to improve on over the next 5/6 months. Here are 10 small goals that I can hopefully achieve by 2017:

1. Worry less - more positive thinking.

2. Learn a little about the Moon, the phases, eclipses and full moon names/meanings.

3Try Yoga for anxiety - Yoga With Adriene's Yoga for Anxiety looks like a great place to start.

4. Eat a little smarter, and seasonally too. Learn more about nutrition and food benefits - what to eat to feel better and how to take care of myself by knowing what to put in my body. For example - Ginger is ideal for boosting the immune system (must try a ginger shot!) and my favourite spice cinnamon is great for regulating blood sugar levels. I love flicking through Eat Pretty for inspiration, I also love the look of Eat Beautiful too, it's written by beauty and make up expert Wendy Rowe with a foreword from Sienna Miller - plus the blush pink and rose gold cover is unbelievably pretty!

5.  Spot and snap a double rainbow, a starry night's sky or lightning during a thunderstorm. 

6. Make time for hobbies, pick up knitting and calligraphy again and treat myself to a pom pom maker!

7. Fill my home with scented candles, ready for autumn. I love Diptyque, Anthropologie candles and Hopscotch candles sound divine!

8. Celebrate mine and Alex's 8 year anniversary by ordering one of these gorgeous keepsake prints. A personalised map of the stars sounds like such a wonderful gift, something to display and treasure for a long time.

9. Invest in more cruelty free brands. As brands like NYX and Anastasia Beverly Hills are becoming more and more available and easy to get hold of in the UK, and with incredible picks like Nars, Hourglass, Charlotte Tilbury and Becca, I really want to commit to buying more cruelty free brands.

10. Start taking the first few small steps towards huge life goals. Eep!

What do you think of my half year goals? Have you made any this year?
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
0 Comments for " Half Year Goals "

Back To Top