beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

Seven Make-Up Brush Must-Haves

When it comes to make up brushes, I'm quite picky. I like a brush to pick up just the right amount of product, help me to achieve an effortless, flawless finish, clean easily and last well too! I have a few picks that do just this for me, these are my fail safe, couldn't be without, must-have make up brushes!

Sigma 3DHD Kabuki Brush: The latest addition to my collection, this gorgeous brush has already made it to the top of my list as one of my favourite picks. The combination of the dense supersoft bristles and blunt, angular shape of this Sigma brush works to buff foundation in seamlessly and reach every crease, making skin look super flawless and polished. It's completely changed the way that foundation looks on me, I'm seriously in love!

Real Techniques Setting Brush: This gorgeous setting brush is ideal for everyday highlighting, it picks up the perfect amount of product for a wearable glow. I also sometimes use this multitasking brush for a bit of light powdering too, it fits so well under the eyes and around the nose to touch up and mattify the skin.

Bdellium Tools 925 Fan Brush*: Another hightlighing pick, this handy tool is my go to for sharp, precise highlighting. I like to dab the brush into my highlighter and distribute a light dusting on the brow bone, cupids bow and cheekbones for a divine, dewy complexion and a gorgeous runway glow.

Spectrum Tapered Finishing Brush: How dreamy is this mermaid-esque brush?! I love using this for contouring, it's super soft, the perfect size to fit the hollows of your cheekbones and the tapered edge means that it blends like a dream - leaving you with beautifully sculpted cheekbones.

Zoeva Luxe Brow Light: Probably the prettiest brushes I own, these blush pink and rose gold Zoeva brushes are heavenly! This flat shader brush is ideal for packing on eyeshadow, glitters and cream eyeshadows.

Zoeva Luxe Pencil: This is one of my top picks for smudging out eyeliner or blending eyeshadow under the lower lash line. I also love using this for applying highlighter to my cupids bow and inner corner of my eye for a spot of precision highlighting!

Zoeva Luxe Soft Crease - Lastly, an everyday pick, the fluffy soft crease brush covers all of my daily eyeshadow brush needs. It picks up the right amount of product, sweeps over the eye with ease distributing a good amount of colour whilst blending effortlessly. I really need to pick up a couple more of these, they're divine!

Which are your favourite Make up brushes?  
SaveSave
0 Comments for " Seven Make-Up Brush Must-Haves "

Back To Top