beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

New In: Beauty & Style

With summer sales, boots points to be spent and Asos discounts floating around I couldn't resist a little spree! Lately I've been picking up velvet textures, transitional lip shades and dreamy bath bombs from Lush...

I fell instantly in love with these gorgeous Asos velvet heels and snapped them up in both the black and dusky pink hue so that I could choose a pair to keep. They look ideal for parties, for Autumn/Halloween or paired with a chic black dress. It's so rare that I find a pretty pair that comes in a size 2 but unfortunately they're still a little too big on me (sob!), I think I'll try some inserts or invisible socks, I'm smitten with the black pair, I'll be so sad to send these back!

I also finally picked up the This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray, a soothing sleep spray that helps you to drift off at night. I haven't quite got the pillow misting technique down just yet but so far its worked wonders. Just one spritz of this dreamy lavender and chamomile spray over my pillow has left me well rested, relaxed and with more energy in the mornings. The scent lingers for a couple of days too and so although it's a little pricey, I can see it lasting me a while! 

After hearing great things about the NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipsticks, I thought that I would part with some of my boots points and pick up a couple of shades to try out. 
Looking past the (quite disappointing) fact that although the packaging of the suedes is bigger than the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams, there's less product in the tube, it is actually a really lovely lip cream. The NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipsticks are creamy, pigmented and comfortable on the lips - slightly lighter feeling than the soft matte lip creams, and a little less drying. The shade range is heavenly - 90's picks galore, deep reds and bold brights. The shades that I picked up are a dream to wear, budge proof and gorgeous hues, Soft Spoken is a wearable rosy brown that's supposedly a dupe for Kylie's Dolce K and Vintage, a divine vampy mauve brown that looks perfect for autumn. I've got my eye on their reds to pick up next!

Lastly I popped into Lush to restock my stash, I picked up Intergalactic, one of my top lush picks - a ethereal bath pick that puts on an incredible display with swirling glitter, neon clouds and leaves the bath water a deep sparkling blue, like the night's sky. I also stocked up on the Lush Rose Jam Bubbleroon bar - an uplifting bubble bar that creates divine silky pink bubbles and has heavenly sweet, sharp and rose scented notes that fill the whole bathroom!

What do you think of my haul? 
SaveSave
0 Comments for " New In: Beauty & Style "

Back To Top