beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

Summer Beauty Picks

beauty blogger flatlay summer beauty
Although hot sunny days are a rare thing at the moment, I've popped my Caudalie Beauty Elixir in the fridge, reserved for the warmer days ahead. A few mists of this radiance boosting spray perks up tired skin, it's cooling, uplifting and so refreshing!

I'm yet to brave bearing my legs but I've pulled out a dreamy duo to ensure that I'm ready to whip out a summer dress if things do get a little warmer. First, I like to prep my body with Lush Rough With the Smooth, a scrubby little block that's packed with exfoliating sugar, vanilla and moisturising murmuru butter. It buffs and polishes, leaving your skin soft, smooth and pampered. Then, I reach for Lush It's Raining Men, a heavenly scented shower gel made from honey, wild orange and rosehip oil, making it ideal for shaving. This toffee scented shower gel is ideal to keep legs in top condition, leaving skin moisturised and silky soft.

For beauty, I've pulled out the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp, a gorgeous peachy pink. This dreamy matte lip cream stays put for hours and is such a flattering shade!
For blusher, Nars Orgasm is the one. A perky warm pink with a divine gold sheen, it brings light and radiance to the complexion, the texture is unreal - buttery soft, pigmented and blends effortlessly!
Another favourite is the Sleek Solstice Palette, a pretty quad of shimmery shades that's all packaged up in a dreamy gold case. Swiped over your cheek bones, cupids bow and down the nose, it gives a beautiful, dewy glow.

For eyeshadow, I have another Nars love, the Nars Alhambra Eyeshadow Duo. I just can't get enough of these brightening hues, with hayfever attacks, hot, restless nights sleep and brighter/earlier mornings this has been a saviour for my tired eyes. Washed over the eyes the combination of the rose and golden champagne hues are look divine and as with most Nars powders that I've tried, the texture is heavenly - pigmented and super soft. 

Lastly on my nails, I'm currently obsessed with the Essie Gel Couture range, they're perfect for a polished, fuss free, long lasting mani. The shade that I own is Sew Me*,  a pretty, wearable peach nude. I really need to pick up a couple more shades from the range, possibly a berry or red, I love the look of Spiked With Style!

What are your beauty picks for summer?
SaveSaveSaveSave
0 Comments for " Summer Beauty Picks "

Back To Top