beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

Transitional Beauty Picks

As the days slowly start to shorten and the biting chill in the morning air hints at autumn, I've packed away most of my corals and brights and pulled out a few picks to carry me through the transition into autumn.

Firstly, I've upped my skincare game, switching out light lotions for something a little richer. The Origins Night-a-Mins Oil Free Renewal Cream sits somewhere nicely in-between a summer pick and thick winter cream, it's lightweight in texture thanks to the gel formula yet surprisingly nourishing and leaves skin super soft. This heavenly moisturiser works to fade acne scarring and gives a boost of radiance to tired skin, an ideal pick for when you're adjusting to the darker mornings!

I often suffer from dry lips when the colder weather rolls in and this year I'm well prepared - I've started prepping and priming my lips early to combat the gloomy months ahead. The divine, buttery sweet scented Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub has me covered, with nourishing and hydrating jojoba and coconut oil and exfoliating sea salt to pamper my lips, I'll still be able to get a lot of wear from my fave matte lipsticks!
My lipstick of choice is the Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Walkyrie, a gorgeous red brown and everyday staple that looks ideal for autumn too. I've worn this practically every day since I picked it up last week, it's such a pretty shade.

For eyes, the By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Misty rock is a heavenly pick, it's pigmented, blends like a dream, applies effortlessly and once set, is completely budge-proof. The shade is exquisite, a shimmery lavender taupe with fine silver glitter running through it that's so flattering on.

On my cheeks, I've been reaching for the gorgeous Nars Orgasm. This saturated, warm pink buttery blusher perks up skin and gives a divine golden pink flush of colour to your cheeks. I then like to pat a little of the NYX Born To Glow Liquid Illuminator in Sunbeam onto the tops of my cheekbones, it's a beautiful shimmering liquid pearl highlighter with a touch of pink and a subtle sparkle. Ideal for the transition into autumn, it looks unreal paired with vampy lips!

Lastly, on my nails, I've opted for Essie's Ladylike, a creamy muted mauve for a chic, polished mani. It looks so pretty worn with a gold glitter, as an accent nail or as an ombre effect!

What are your beauty picks for the transition into autumn?
0 Comments for " Transitional Beauty Picks "

Back To Top