beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

An August To Do List

hydrangea

1. Pick up a pair (or two!) of these adorable cloud, sparkling stars and moon socks!

2. Savour the last of the summer, spend time outside sipping on watermelon & lime smoothies.

3. De-clutter. Flick through Marie Kondo's Life Changing Magic Of Tidying again to sort and clear my home ready for the transition to a new season - I can't wait for Autumn!

4. Watch Stranger Things on Netflix, probably from behind a blanket - I've heard it's a little scary?

5. Use up some of my Lush stash on these cosy, cooler days, ready for Lush's A/W drop - my fave time to stock up on Lush treats!

6. Get my bake on, ready for GBBO at the end of the month, I've been baking vanilla buttercream cupcakes with rainbow sprinkles - so delicious and instagrammable too!

7. Splurge on transitional pieces like this cosy grey knit, It looks ideal for at home days paired with leggings and a good book!

8. Go on the hunt for an affordable pink statement/accent chair, I can imagine one would look so pretty popped in the corner next to a lamp for reading!

9. Try to stay up and catch a glimpse of the Perseid Meteor Shower on the 11th/12th August - 200 shooting stars an hour?! Heaven!

10. Watch A Very Potter Musical, I started watching it last night and oh my, it's hilarious!! Malfoy is amazing and Darren Criss incredible as per!

What's on your To Do list for August?
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave
0 Comments for " An August To Do List "

Back To Top