beauty, bridal makeup, cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeshadow, face makeup, makeup, makeup brushes, makeup courses, makeup games, makeup tips

Blush & Gold

The light, hazy summer days are slowly coming to a close and finally cooler days, crisp autumn mornings, cinnamon spiced hot chocolates and squashy blankets are on the horizon! It's that strange time of year where the weather feels unsettled and leaves me reaching for sunglasses and a scarf (plus always an umbrella, typical British weather!). The anticipation and excitement of the cooler months is real, I'm torn between wanting to crack out deep, vampy hues and clutching onto corals and pinks as the summer fades. This year, I've settled somewhere in-between, falling in love with warm golds and cool blush pinks that pair well with both coral and burgundy hues.

Before switching things up for autumn I thought that I would share some snaps of my dressing table and a few things that I've been loving this month!
A few beauty loves include the heavenly Sleek Solstice Palette, a shimmery quad for a dewy, radiant glow, the Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub - a saviour for dry lips and Mac Mehr, a creamy mauve pink, the perfect transitional lip shade. The H&M Pure Velvet cream blush in Hot Pink is another great pick, ideal for for glowy, flushed cheeks. For nails, I've been drawn to glossy, polished nails with a touch of gold glitter. Although it may seem a little early to crack out the glitter polishes, Essie Sugar Daddy with a ombre glitter accent nail creates a gorgeous mani without looking too festive!

For style, I picked up a couple of blush pieces from Primark last weekend - the softest, cosy jumper and a cute bralette. I also made a few Asos purchases this month, I picked up this beautiful embroidered dress for autumn and this cute necklace trio too! The photo's really don't give justice to just how pretty this necklace set it, the longest one reminds me slightly of the Missoma x Lucy Williams gold fang necklace, such a great pick!

Lastly, I've loved having pops of greenery scattered around my home. These pieces from my Bloom and Wild bouquet have lasted so well, they brighten up my mornings whilst I put my make up on!
Shop The Post

SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave
0 Comments for " Blush & Gold "

Back To Top